Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Watch If I Stay (2014) Film New Release

Watch If I Stay Full Online

Storyline If I Stay
Based on Gayle Forman's novel of the same name. "If I Stay" is the story of the gifted classical musician Mia and her boyfriend, Adam, an up and coming indie-rock star. Torn between two paths in life, her art or her relationship, Mia is forced to make an even starker choice between life and death when she is caught in a fatal car accident with her family one snowy morning in Oregon.



Movie details If I Stay

Release : 2014-08-22
Genre :
Runtime :
Company :


If I Stay

Cast

Chlo Grace MoretzasMia Hall
Mireille EnosasAdam
Jamie BlackleyasAdam
Liana LiberatoasKim Schein
Aliyah O'BrienasEmt
Chelah HorsdalasLiddy
Joshua LeonardasDenny Hall
Jakob DaviesasTeddy Hall
Donnie MacNeilasPunker
William C. VaughanasMale EMT

Available Posters

Some Reviews